Global Solutions is a virtual exchange initiative that improves global citizenship, strengthens problem-solving skills, develops enduring connections, and increases enthusiasm for hospitality education. Professors from the U.S. and Jordan come together for an in-person curriculum training. The Global Solutions virtual curriculum guides the bi-national teams through a collaborative innovation process and virtual solutions fair. Finalist teams present their solution at an in-person summit.
- Number of Participants: 384
- Participant Age Group: Undergraduate/Young Adult
- Partners in the United States: Florida Keys Community College, Kirkwood Community College, Northampton Community College
- Partners in the Middle East: Al-Balqa Applied University, Al Quds University, Khawarizmi College
- Project Duration: 16 Months (September 2017 – December 2018)