The Stevens Initiative is an international leader in virtual exchange, advocating for and investing in virtual exchange opportunities for young people worldwide. Our vision is that every young person participates in a virtual exchange that prepares them to prosper in an increasingly interconnected world.Learn More
The program equipped me with valuable skills such as project management, teamwork, and critical thinking. Learning how to work with team members from different age groups and how to be more adaptable when dealing with people from different backgrounds have been essential to my success as an entrepreneur.
Virtual exchange wasn’t just about the activities that you do, but it was about making connections with new friends all over the globe. It was a chance I hadn’t had in my 17 years in my community… It was like the door was closed and virtual exchange came to open it for me.
Being a part of a global workshop for teens just like me has deepened my hunger for traveling and learning about the world. Not only did I get to meet other international students, but I learned how to solve problems with them, which is a skill that will last a lifetime.
How virtual exchange makes a difference.
- Virtual exchange improves understanding of the world and global issues.
- Young people like virtual exchange.
- Virtual exchange is inclusive.
- Virtual exchange broadens horizons.
- Virtual exchange brings international experiences to marginalized youth.
- Virtual exchange can provide free international experiences.
- Virtual exchange has a huge impact on worldview.