Through various technologies and educational techniques, entire classes and schools access high-quality international and cross-cultural education. Thematic BRIDGE projects are aligned with one or more of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Students will work on improving global quality of life in the areas of the environment, civic education, heritage, identity, and tradition, food security, and arts and media production. The BRIDGE program will offer professional training for participating educators, and will work to build capacity in each of the MENA-region countries for continuing and expanding sustainable, virtual exchanges.
- Number of Participants:10,000
- Participant Age Group: Middle school, high school
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: iEARN Algeria, Egyptian Education Resources Association, iEARN Israel, iEARN Jordan, Lebanon International Education Association, Moroccan Education and Resource Network, iEARN Palestine, Reach Out to Asia, Tunisia Education and Resource Network, iEARN UAE, SOUL Yemen
- Partners in the United States: Dreamyard, D.C. Public Schools, Fairfax County Schools, Lincolnton County Public Schools, Gilbert School
- Project Duration: 24 Months (January 2016 – December 2017)