Stevens Initiative Connected Classrooms supports higher education institutions in Morocco, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States to build their capacity and prepare faculty to implement meaningful virtual exchange experiences for students.
Successful, proven models of virtual exchange are integrated into the institutions by linking classrooms in different countries and cultural settings. This third cohort of 26 Faculty Scholars selected from 11 participating universities will adopt and implement virtual exchange using the Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) model. Leadership Teams will coordinate and champion sustained virtual exchange implementation on their campuses and will support educators as they integrate virtual exchange into their classrooms. Learn more about Stevens Initiative Connected Classrooms here.
- Georgia – Agnes Scott College
- Maryland – Goucher College (GC)
- Morgan State University (MSU)
- Oregon – Portland State University (PSU)
- New Mexico – University of New Mexico (UNM)
- Washington – Green River College (GRC)
- Morocco – ENCG Dakhla
- Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah University
- Mohammed First University
- United Arab Emirates – American University in Dubai
- Zayed University
June 2022 to June 2024