- Young Adult
Stevens Initiative Connected Classrooms supports higher education institutions in Morocco, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States to build their capacity and prepare faculty to implement meaningful virtual exchange experiences for students.
Successful, proven models of virtual exchange are integrated into the institutions by linking classrooms in different countries and cultural settings. This first cohort of 26 Faculty Scholars selected from ten participating universities will adopt and implement virtual exchange using the Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) model. Learn more about Stevens Initiative Connected Classrooms here.
- Number of Participants: 1112
- Participant Age Group: University/Young Adult
- Partners in the United States: Georgia – Agnes Scott College (ASC); Oregon – Portland State University (PSU); New Mexico – University of New Mexico (UNM); Washington – Green River College (GRC)
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Morocco – Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P), Mohammed VI University for Science and Health (UM6SS), Sultan Moulay Slimane University (USMS); United Arab Emirates – American University in Dubai (AUD), American University of Sharjah (AUS), Zayed University (ZU)
- Project Duration: June 2020 to June 2022
Selected course syllabi can be found here.