Undergraduate participants from Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia team up with peers from the University of Michigan to practice cross-cultural learning and action. Through custom e-learning modules, teams learn how to identify social challenges and create and present entrepreneurial solutions. Each cohort culminates in a virtual competition, with winning teams convening in Michigan to interact with local entrepreneurs and pitch their projects for feedback and further development.
- Number of Participants: 576
- Participant Age Group: Undergraduate/Young Adult
- Partners in the United States: University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, University of Michigan-Dearborn, University of Michigan-Flint, Eastern Michigan University, Wayne State University
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Al Akhawayn University, Benghazi Youth for Technology and Entrepreneurship (BYTE), Tunis Business School at the University of Tunis
- Project Duration: 17 Months (August 2017 – December 2018)