Successful, proven models of virtual exchange are integrated into the institutions by linking classrooms in different countries and cultural settings. This third cohort of 26 Faculty Scholars selected from 11 participating universities will adopt and implement virtual exchange using the Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) model. Leadership Teams will coordinate and champion sustained virtual exchange implementation on their campuses and will support educators as they integrate virtual exchange into their classrooms. Learn more about Stevens Initiative Connected Classrooms here.
- Number of Participants: 800
- Participant Age Group: Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Partners in the United States: Georgia – Agnes Scott College; Maryland – Goucher College (GC), Morgan State University (MSU); Oregon – Portland State University (PSU); New Mexico – University of New Mexico (UNM); Washington – Green River College (GRC)
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Morocco – ENCG Dakhla, Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah University, Mohammed First University; United Arab Emirates – American University in Dubai, Zayed University
- Project Duration: June 2022 to June 2024