Through project-based learning, one group of participants will collaborate to create an ASL – Palestinian sign language video dictionary. The second program will expand educator curriculum for students with special needs. Both virtual exchange projects will increase students’ intercultural perspective.
- Number of Student Participants: 228
- Participant Age Group: Middle School, High School, University/Young Adult
- Partners in the United States: Muscatine Community School District, MBAEA (Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency, Muscatine Community College, Santa Fe College
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Arab Evangelical Episcopal School, Munib R. Masri Development Foundation (tentative), Ramallah Lutherans School, Ramallah Principality, St. Joseph School, The Deaf School- Palestine
- Project Duration: 17 Months (August 2017 – December 2018)