This program spreads awareness of green and sustainable behavior, expanding the capacity of youth to develop sustainable building practices and create cross-cultural relationships.
- Number of Participants: 150
- Participant Age Group: High School/Grades 9-12 and Undergraduate/Young Adult
- Partners in the Middle East: American Corner – Nablus Office, Palestine Engineers Association, Palestine Higher Green Building Council
- Partners in the United States: Arizona State University, Hamilton High School
- Project Duration: 18 Months (July 2017 – December 2018)