Students grow their collaboration and communication skills, intercultural understanding, and civic and global engagement by working together on small projects. IIE draws on their extensive experience and networks in the United States and MENA to launch HIVE.
- Number of Student Participants: 1,000
- Participant Age Group: University/Young Adult
- Partners in the United States: Eastern Washington University, Illinois Institute of Technology, Montana State University, University of Arizona, University of California – Davis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Alexandria University, American University in Cairo, American University of Beirut, Palestine Technical University Kadoorie
- Project Duration: 15 Months (October 2017 –Add Content December 2018)