Design Squad Global (DSG) Clubs, a production of WGBH Educational Foundation, provide opportunities for virtual exchanges among middle school youth to build their engineering and global competence.
DSG Clubs connect youth, ages 10-13, from across the globe, to engineer solutions to needs in their communities—including protecting the environment, making people’s lives better, improving their schools, and helping people stay healthy and safe.
- Number of Participants: 1,680
- Participant Age Group: Middle School/Grades 6-8
- Partners in the United States: Citizen Schools Massachusetts
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: FHI 360 Jordan
- Project Duration: 16 Months (September 2017 – December 2018)