The Initiative helps organizations in the United States, the Middle East, and North Africa connect with each other to expand virtual exchange programs. The programs listed here are interested in having new partners join their programs. Read the descriptions of their programs and what they are seeking, then fill out the form below to indicate which program or programs you are interested in joining. You may select more than one program that you are interested in joining. The Stevens Initiative will review each submission to determine whether there is an appropriate match for partnership. The Initiative may not be able to identify an appropriate partner for all individuals or organizations.
- Eurasia Foundation: Eurasia Foundation’s Generation 7.0 is an integrated mobile game and social networking platform that will connect young adults from the Middle East and North Africa and the United States. They are seeking: Youth to play the game in the United States; professors in the United States.
- iEARN-USA: Through online, teacher-facilitated exchanges, iEARN-USA’s Building Respect through International Dialogue and Global Education (BRIDGE) Program provides teachers with professional development to implement project-based virtual exchange in their classrooms and build their international professional networks. Through global, collaborative projects across various curriculum areas, teachers in the United States and the Middle East and North Africa enable their students to learn with one another. They are seeking: Middle school and high school teachers in the United States and the Middle East/North Africa.
- Soliya: Soliya’s Connect Program connects post-secondary students from vastly diverse backgrounds in the United States and the Middle East and North Africa in virtual, curriculum-driven, semester-long dialogue proven to foster understanding and build critical skills. They are seeking: Professors to implement the program in the United States and the Middle East/North Africa. Graduate students and young professionals interested in gaining conflict resolution and dialogue facilitation skills are welcome to apply to Soliya’s Facilitation Training.
- SUNY COIL Center: The SUNY Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) Center provides professional development training and workshops for professors who pair university courses as part of a virtual exchange for their students. They are seeking: Professors or higher education institution professionals in the United States and in the Middle East or North Africa.
- World Learning: The Digital Young Leaders Exchange Program (DYLEP) is a competitive summer online exchange program for high school students in the United States and Iraq. During DYLEP, students develop their leadership skills and design concrete projects to address issues in their communities. World Learning is seeking high school students in the United States and Iraq.