Students at JHU and partnering institutions in the Middle East will learn the innovation process and using portals designed by Shared Studios, will work together virtually in teams to solve some of the greatest health challenges faced during humanitarian crises.
- Number of Student Participants: 210
- Participant Age Group: High School/University/Young Adult
- Partners in the United States: Shared Studios
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: American University of Beirut, Mercy Corps/Gaza Sky Geeks
- Project Duration: 15 Months (October 2017 – December 2018)