Through interactive modules on leadership, community issues, and digital citizenship, participants gain 21st century global competency skills. Through small group dialogue with participants from different countries, participants develop mutual understanding and learn how to communicate across cultures and regions. Learn more.
- Number of Participants: 4,166
- Participant Age Group: High School/Grades 9-12
- Partners in the United States: California – Eastside College Preparatory School, San Francisco SEO, San Diego Diplomacy Council; Colorado – WorldDenver; Florida – Gulf Coast Citizen Diplomacy Council; Missouri – Ewing Marion Kauffman School, Global Ties KC; New Mexico – Global One to One; New York – MESA Charter High School, Coney Island Prep; Pennsylvania – World Affairs Pittsburgh; Texas – Breakthrough Houston; Utah – Utah Council for Citizen Diplomacy; Washington – World Affairs Council
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Algeria – Lahrech Education Center, Sanad, Teacher’s Mini World Club, Amoucha New Secondary School, H’sainia High School, My School, Higher Learning Center, AFAQ School, Almaahed Pro International Company; Iraq – Bradost Institute for Development, American Corner Sulaymaniah, IQ Peace Center, Iraqi Youth Parliament, Yad Institute, Kurdistan Save the Children
- Project Duration: April 2019 to June 2023
If you are interested in sharing about this program with young people you serve, complete this form.
The Experiment Digital is implemented by World Learning and is supported by the J. Christopher Stevens Virtual Exchange Initiative (JCSVEI). JCSVEI is a U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs program administered by the Aspen Institute.