The exchange is structured as a 10-week “Hackathon” that includes instruction on cross-cultural collaboration, introduction to coding languages, and facilitated project design. Teams will be multi-disciplinary and transnational, with each member bringing unique perspective and expertise on critical fields such as healthcare, civic engagement, and the environment. At the end of each NGCN cycle, teams will demo their prototype solutions via online ideas festivals.
- Number of Student Participants: 750
- Participant Age Group: University/Young Adult
- Partners in the United States: Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), Purdue University
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Iraq – Speak Now English Center, Volunteer with Us, BiteTech; Palestinian Territories – Partners for Sustainable Development, Palestine Polytechnic University, Save Youth Future Society
- Project Duration: April 2019 to June 2021
If you are interested in bringing this program to your school or university, complete this form.