Participants attend synchronous (live) lectures by international faculty, work on interregional teams through synchronous and asynchronous exchange, employ field research methods to learn about one another’s business cultures, and create a final project that captures their cross-cultural learnings. The program equips young people in the U.S. and MENA region with the competencies they need to communicate, problem-solve, and collaborate in a global team environment— all essential 21st century skills in an interconnected world. Learn more.
- Number of Participants: 475
- Participant Age Group: Undergraduate/Young Adult
- Partner in the United States: WDI at the University of Michigan
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Egypt – American University in Cairo; Lebanon – American University of Beirut; Libya – Benghazi Youth for Technology and Entrepreneurship (BYTE)
- Project Duration: May 2019 to June 2023