Participants will attend synchronous (live) lectures by international faculty, work on interregional teams through synchronous and asynchronous exchange, employ field research methods to learn about one another’s business cultures, and create a final project that captures their cross-cultural learnings. The program will equip young people in the U.S. and MENA region with the competencies they need to communicate, problem-solve, and collaborate in a global team environment— all essential 21st century skills in an interconnected world.
- Number of Student Participants: 475
- Participant Age Group: Undergraduate/Young Adult
- Partner in the United States: WDI at the University of Michigan
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Egypt – American University in Cairo; Lebanon – American University of Beirut; Libya – Benghazi Youth for Technology and Entrepreneurship (BYTE)
- Project Duration: May 2019 to February 2022