This program aims to build positive relationships among the participants and improve their understanding and empathy for one another’s lives and cultures by fostering constructive dialogue and collaboration on projects. Through this program, the participants will practice and become more comfortable with communicating in multiple languages while learning strategies for overcoming communication challenges. They will expand their skills, interest in, and comfort working with digital media and STEAM subjects.
- Number of Youth Participants: 506
- Participant Age Group: High School and University/Young Adult
- Partners in the United States: Carl Schurz High School, Kenwood Academy High School, Lane Tech College Prep High School, Lindblom Math and Science Academy, and Northwestern University
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Charif Idrissi High School, Ibno Hani High School, Idmaj Cultural & Community Center Ain Sebaa, Khadija Oum Mouminin High School, and Sidi Moumen Cultural Center
- Project Duration: October 2018 to July 2020