Undergraduate students from Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia will team up with peers from the University of Michigan to practice cross-cultural learning and action. Through custom e-learning modules, teams will learn how to identify social challenges and create and present entrepreneurial solutions. Each cohort will culminate in a virtual competition, with the winning teams convening in Michigan to interact with local entrepreneurs and pitch their projects for feedback and further development.
- Number of Student Participants: 576
- Participant Age Group: University/Young Adult
- Partners in the United States: University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Partners in the Middle East and North Africa: Al Akhawayn University, Benghazi Youth for Technology and Entrepreneurship (BYTE), Cairo University- FEPS Business Incubator, Tunis Business School at Tunis University
- Project Duration: 17 Months (August 2017 – December 2018)