Through news story analysis and sharing of personal stories, students will bear witness to one another’s lives and experiences while challenging stereotypes and misrepresentations, and engaging in dialogue that can lead to positive individual and collective change.
- Number of Student Participants: 900
- Participant Age Group: High School Students
- Partners in the Middle East: Academy for Professional Training of Teachers, Ministry of Education and Technical Education
- Partners in the United States: Center for Media Literacy
- Project Duration: 15 Months (October 2017 – December 2018)